After seeing a post on Instagram (thank you @backtoyoubeauty) I just knew I had to snap up the amazing offer QVC were advertising – a five-piece Complexion & Radiance set from Becca Cosmetics. It contained everything you needed to create a flawless, luminous-looking natural glow but also featured some of their make-up must-haves.
- 1 x Backlight Priming Filter (30ml) – I’ve fallen in love with this and used it everyday since it arrived – you only need to apply a thin layer (one pump is enough) I even find myself applying this even when I’m not wearing make up as it gives you a natural glow.
- 1 x Under Eye Brightening Corrector (4.5g) – This pot is a full-coverage crème corrector that helps reduces the appearance of dark circles by brightening and evening skin tone, I use my finger to apply and pat under my eyes, then apply concealer as normal and blend with a beauty sponge
- 1 x Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (30ml) – There are 7 shades to choose from Porcelain, Cashmere, Nude, Noisette, Tan, Tobacco or Mink; I went for cashmere – at first I thought I’d picked the wrong shade (too light) but after a few days of using this it really suits my skin tone. Its a lightweight cream and has a fantastic coverage – you only need one pump to cover your face and it lasts all day, like the Primer, this has become a favourite of mine now which I’m using daily.
- 1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid highlighter (5g) – This comes in Opal colour – this liquid highlighter gives your skin a dewy and radiant finish. You can apply this after primer and leave skin in-powered or use to highlight cheekbones, brow bones and temples by dabbing over foundation / powder for an extra dewy look
- 1 x Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight stick (1.68g) – in Champagne Pop; this soft, peachy, white gold shade effortlessly catches the light and highlights the features you love e.g. Highlight the inner corner of the eye to brighten up the eye area. Use as a cream eye shadow stick. Use on the bridge of the nose to straighten and define. Highlight over and under the brow bone to define. Use on top of each eyebrow to lift the entire eye area. Use above Cupid’s bow to create the illusion of a fuller, defined lip
Check out QVC for this amazing set currently at £69 – however they recently reduced the price to £45 for a short period of time so its well worth keeping your eyes peeled for great bargains.
Sometimes trying new products doesn’t always work out but its safe to say on this occasion its been an absolute success.
Big Love, Nicola xx